Senior Health Care & Wellness
Terrace Communities, offers outstanding senior health care services to our residents. Our very competent and compassionate staff is dedicated to meeting the health care needs of seniors who reside with us for Assisted Living, Memory Care, or Short-term Respite Care Services.
Based upon regular senior health care assessments, we work diligently to develop a personalized care plan for each resident that appropriately addresses needs such as nutrition, exercise, personal care, medication management, and medical care. When comprehensive support is desired, day or night as needed, seniors find that Terrace Communities is a more cost-effective and reliable solution than hiring senior home care or home health care agencies to provide comparable levels of service.
Our senior health care services are available to our residents as needed. They include:
- Nursing care, including post-hospital or post-surgical support.
- Alzheimer's, dementia and memory care, as well and special care.
- Medication management to ensure medicines are taken as prescribed and to oversee pharmacy services and medication deliveries.
- Coordination of physician and rehabilitative therapy services, including the option of in-house visits from physical/occupational therapists and doctors with specialties such as primary care, podiatry, and geriatric psychiatry.
- Working with families and hospice care providers to assure that residents receive any specialized, comforting end-of-life support that they may need.
Terrace Communities has teams of Health Service Directors, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Resident Assistants who are committed to providing the highest level of senior health care services for our residents.
Additionally, the training that most of our care staff has received in both Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of our Automated External Defibrillator (AED) enables us to provide rapid response to medical emergencies.