Dementia, Alzheimer’s & Memory Care
At Terrace Communities, we offer specialized care programs for residents who need extra care and attention, including those with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other forms of memory or cognitive loss. We understand the unique challenges that residents and their families face, and we offer expert help in a secure and home-like setting. Our qualified personnel conduct an in-depth review of a resident's history and develop an advanced care program tailored to meet individual needs.
To ensure the best care possible, our skilled personnel perform an in-depth assessment of each resident's history in order to develop an advanced memory care profile and care program that is personalized to address individual needs. Based on a deep understanding of the issues, our knowledgeable and compassionate staff provides the extra encouragement, care and attention that dementia care residents need on a daily basis.
With expert advice from a specialist in the treatment of Alzheimer's, dementia, and memory care, Terrace Communities offers a program of dedicated life-enhancing support for residents. Its elements include:
- Care professionals available 24-hours a day to offer resident assistance as needed.
- An increased staff to resident ratio to facilitate individualized care.
- A soothing environment with predictable routines.
- Programs that stimulate memory, past interests, and the senses so as to foster well-being and enjoyment of life.
- Life-skill programs to encourage participation in daily living tasks.
- Appropriate fitness programs.
- Nutritious dining.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces that are secured to prevent risks associated with wandering off, while also affording opportunities for supervised access to the property’s other Services and Amenities as appropriate.
- Ongoing interaction between residents, families, and our team of professionals regarding an appropriate care plan.
We invite you to come see why so many residents and their families trust Terrace Communities for exceptional, compassionate dementia care, Alzheimer’s care, and memory care.